QUALITY, HEALTH & SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
lsochem Group is engaged in the supply of Specialty Chemicals, with a focus on Polyurethane Industries.
This policy outlines lsochem Groups' commitment to the management of Health & Safety ISO45001:2018, Environment ISO14001:2015, and the Quality ISO9001:2015 Standards.
lsochem Group aims for a zero-harm policy in all its dealings with employees, contractors, visitors, and the communities in which it operates. lsochem has an overriding commitment to the quality of its products and services, the health & safety of all stakeholders, and to the environment.
To successfully implement this policy, lsochem will always conduct business with a clear focus on meeting customers' requirements, adopt uniform best practices to eliminate non-compliance, and ensure the health & safety of employees and contractors as well as the environment.
To this end, lsochem will work towards:
• Creating and fostering a corporate culture where Occupational and Environmental Health & Safety are considered to be an integral part of the business.
• Providing clear guidelines so that all employees engage and comply with the company Quality Management System
• Identifying Health & Safety and Environmental hazards and processes, potential risks, and opportunities for improvement and assessing the risks these hazards represent whilst establishing methods in order to eliminate or mitigate them
• Take all reasonable steps to;
• Minimise waste-to-landfill, greenhouse gas emissions, and other pollution by applying waste management principles;
• Actively promoting and encouraging the adoption of ecologically sustainable work practice initiatives and programs within our organization, suppliers, and the general community using current technical knowledge;
• Further reduce our consumption of power, water, and natural resources;
• Employ environmental considerations in purchasing decisions; and
• Communicate regularly with key stakeholders.
• Identifying, reporting, investigating, and resolving all Health & Safety and Environmental incidents and non-conformance where findings are implemented and shared.
• Seeking continuous improvements in Quality, Health & Safety, and Environmental standards through rigorous examination of all activities, practices, and incidents.
• Meeting all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
• Establishing and reviewing meaningful and accurate measurable targets and objectives as well as maintaining, monitoring, reporting, reviewing, and auditing to facilitate continual improvement of our Quality Management System and communicating appropriately to our people.
• Educating and training employees to continually improve awareness, skills, and knowledge of Quality, Health & Safety, and Environmental issues and practices.
• Implementing this Policy to enhance the effectiveness of the system and increase awareness through a process of consultation, communication, continual improvement, and culture change and ensure it is available to the public.
• Providing suitable and enough resources to implement and maintain the Quality Management System.
These processes are reviewed annually to ensure we are receiving constructive feedback and action changes where necessary.